The Neck Lookout ● Left II Raymond Ling via Compfight

I think that you should go to Hilton head. It is a beautiful place with lots of tropical things. It has a beach that is fun to play on or swim in. There is lots of things to do like put put and bowling. There also is a lot of restraints with really good food. When I went down there with my family we had a blast. That is my opinion were I think you would like.

The best vacation I Have ever been to was Tennessee. We went there not to long ago with my family. Our hotel was really cool and big the pool had a waterfall. The bedroom had 2 bedrooms a fireplace and a kitchen. We went and seen a horse show were they did stunts on a horse and they came around with food as your watching it. When we were down there we saw 4 bears and took pictures of them. We also went to a place that had roller coasters. That was the best place I have ever been.

A place that I really want to go to is Florida. I really want to go there because it is hot there all the time.Also it has a beach and my family likes beaches. Also Me and my family love to go to Disney. We go there almost every year. I love Florida and all that is there.